This is the new Fuji DX100W printer which greatly reduces clogs. The DX100W uses the same paper and inks as the DX100
The Frontier-S DX100 is a small high quality Frontier inkjet printer that incorporates 6 colored inks producing up to 360 4R prints per hour.
Compact and fast, the Frontier-S DX100 can produce prints from 3.5” x 5” up to 8" x 39” high quality images and allows for a wider color gamut, finer grain, smoother gradation in backgrounds and improved skin tones. The Frontier-S DX100 meets the diverse needs and challenges of the retail minilab, retail kiosk and Event photography. Great for panoramics, locker posters & more.
- Six colored VIVIDIA™ inks for beautiful reproduction
- Outstanding print quality with optional FUJIFILM Image Intelligence™
- Run as stand alone event photography printer, or multiple printers configured in retail minilab or kiosk applications
- Single roll paper capability
- Compact footprint only 2.13ft²
- No chemical waste or storage
- Easy replacement of ink cartridges, ink waste tank and waste paper disposal are a simple “Open and Remove” process
- Easy operator interface requires minimal user involvement and training
- Prints up to 8 x 39"
- Standard Mode: 720 x 720 dpi
- High Quality Mode: 1440 x 720 dpi
- 4 x 6" Print in 10 Seconds
- Holds Single Roll up to 8" x 213'
- VIVIDIA Six Color Ink System
- Multiple Printer Configurations Possible
Approximate Price Per Print
- 4x6 - $0.125
- 5x7 - $0.15
- 8x10 - $0.44
One full set of inks will produce about 6000 4x6 or 1820 8x10 prints
6000 4x6 prints will use 9.92 rolls of 6" x 213' paper
1820 8x10 prints will use 7.34 rolls of 8" x 213' paper