THIS PRODUCT IS FOR USERS OF DARKROOM PROFESSIONAL V9.2 WHO WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO ASSEMBLY. WITH THIS UPGRADE YOU WOULD NEED TO RETURN YOUR DONGLE. IF YOU ARE RUNNING AN OLDER VERSION OF DARKROOM PROFESSIONAL CALL FOR PRICING.
With printers like the Fuji DX100 and Epson D870 more and more customers are looking to become their own lab to save money and control their production. Be confident Darkroom Assembly is the solution for you.
Give us a call or click below to chat and schedule a live demo and lets talk about your needs and how Assembly can help.
Darkroom Assembly Edition enhances the workflow for school, team and group photographers seeking an all-in-one solution which links photos with student/subject/player data. Darkroom Assembly combines all of the features of Darkroom Core and Professional plus these additional features:
- Supports nine different flexible group photography workflows
- Import data, photos and orders all from one Excel or text file
- Shoot on-site tethered, tethered live-view or capture to card
- Record subject data along with photos
- Bar code for quick data entry
- Synchronize data from multiple field computers
- Auto create PSPA yearbook and administrative cd's
- Batch print id cards and proof sheets
- Image editing tools
- Batch color correct
- Retouching tools included
- Green/blue screen background replacement (also supports transparent png's)
- Export transparent png's
- Create any product or template with border creator and dynamically add subject data and class/team photo
- Print to wet/dry labs, dye-sub, inkjet and any Windows based printer
- Print to file
- Sort print jobs by school, grade, teacher, group or team
- Easily print id cards, composites and other valuable service items for an entire job in only a few clicks
Darkroom Assembly offers a contactless school photography workflow. No barcodes or paperwork needed.
Your Assembly purchase includes one year of support and six hours of phone/web training. We here at Desktop Darkroom will never let you figure it out on your own we take pride in our technical support. Assembly is a purchase, you own the software, it is not a lease. Welcome to Darkroom Assembly.
If you have any questions on the features of Darkroom Assembly, how it can work with your workflow or to schedule a demo contact us at 888-398-9934 or 904-398-9934.
Before Darkroom Assembly ships you will need to return your Darkroom Professional dongle. You will receive return instructions after you place your order. If you have questions or would like to return before purchasing please contact us.