PROMOTION: For a limited time AirCastPro is on sale
Bundle and Save - Purchase a printer and add AirCastPro for only $299 for a limited time. Click here to get started.
AirCastPro™ allows you to utilize dye-sub printers from your iOS® device that would not otherwise be accessible. Setup and configuration is easy– connect your printer(s), power it up, and connect to the “AirCastPro” wifi hotspot. AirCastPro™ can be remotely configured with any computer, phone, or tablet. Print from an iOS® that supports AirPrint.
AIRCASTPRO™ FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Supported Printers:
-DNP DS40, DS80, DS620, DS820, RX1HS, QW410
-Hiti 520, 525
-Mitsubishi CP-D90DW (currently 2x6 strips are not supported with the D90, this is something we are actively working on and should have available shortly)
-Mitsubishi CP-D80DW, CP-D70DW, CP-M1A
- Print from your iOS photobooth app (for a list of tested apps visit the FAQ)
- Easy and intuitive printer setup and administration, from setup to printing in less than 5 minutes
- Monitor and administrate remotely, on any device that can use a web browser
- Create Printer pools using any mix of printer make/models of your choice
- Print from multiple iPads or iPhones to one or more printers
- Control printer settings
- 4 built-in USB 2.0 ports
- Built-in wireless hotspot connection 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac
- External wireless add-on for connecting your iPad or computer to a hotspot or wireless internet connection for sending emails, text messages or to social media now included ($20 value)
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet with automatic DHCP for network and/or internet access
- Print wireless from your Windows or Mac computer
- NEW - Android printing now supported! Visit FAQ section below for more information.
- NEW - Printer Controls now available! Adjust color correction, brightness, contrast, saturation, and gamma.
- NEW - DNP QW410 now supported!
- NEW - View number of remaining prints left on print kit.
| Click here for a list of frequently asked questions|
| Click here for setup and configuration tutorials|